martes, 29 de junio de 2010

Story Fields at "La Colombo"

.
.
Last week I finished a series of four storytelling sessions at Escuela Italiana Cristoforo Colombo.

I am very grateful to all the people who made this event possible.

First and foremost, to all the 4th and 5th form students, who happily and enthusiastically engaged in all the activities and songs I proposed, enjoying the stories with their hearts and souls.

I am especially thankful to the school staff, who were so welcoming and provided all the help I needed: Alberto - from Audiovisuales, Ms Laura and Paula - the teachers of English, the rest of the teachers who joined in the sessions, and, last but not least, Ms Angela Parisi, the vice-head of the Primary School, who went out of her way to make this event a successful story.

Above all, I am forever grateful to my colleage and friend, Ms Mariela Salto, who believed in, trusted and supported the whole thing.

Thank you Colombo people and so long!

.
.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Free counter and web stats