miércoles, 9 de junio de 2010

Story Fields at Children's School in Palermo

.











I am very glad to say that I welcomed June, the first really cold month in the year, with a magic and really warm event at Children's School, in Palermo.


I was heartly welcomed by Marcia Kent, the English Coordinator - who is widely known for her work and experience in Whole Language-, all the teachers in the staff, and of course the students!


I am very grateful to everyone at the school and especially to the teachers Ms. Daniela Borlenghi and Ms. Eugenia Dell'Osa, my co-workers and friends, who trusted in me and paved the way for this wonderful experience to take place.


Thank you Children's! Hope to see you soon and share some more stories and seeds!


So long!


2 comentarios:

Free counter and web stats