miércoles, 31 de agosto de 2011

Story Fields at ABS Conference



Last weekend I was part of the 12th  International Conference for ELT Managers and Directors of Studies organized by ABS International in Buenos Aires.

As usual, I was welcomed by Laura's friendly and efficient staff, in a lovely hotel, situated in a beautiful area of the city.

As I got closer and closer to the conference rooms, meeting and greeting and hugging familiar faces on the way, I was thriving with energy and anticipation.

Once my turn came, I was joined by a lovely and highly participative audience who joined in and had lots of fun and sharing throughout the session. Thank you all there!!!

All in all, a highly fulfilling Saturday afternoon spent in great company, as usual! Thank you ABS! Thank you Laura, and Miguel!

So long!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Free counter and web stats