domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

Story Fields at ABS I teach kids!











I am glad to share with you that this weekend Story Fields was part of ABS First Conference devoted, exclusively, to Teaching English to Young Learners: I teach kids!
.

I arrived on Friday and was, as usual, welcomed by Laura Lewin, Miguel and the whole of ABS staff. Everyone was extremely helpful and made my stay there a real pleasure.
.

On Friday I shared "The Magic and Power of Storytelling" together with a very enthusiastic and inspiring audience. And on Saturday I shared, together with Maria Marta Suarez, from ALL, "Dancing Stories with Kids," where we danced, sang and had lots of fun with a very participative audience. After that, with the support and help of Karina Gimenez from Reading Thinks and Alejandra from Peek-a-Book, I shared "Hot chocolate and Stories" with a lovely and warm audience.
.

A big THANK YOU to all the people who made this possible, and especially to all the wonderful participants who joined in with me, listened to me, played along, took photos, asked questions and shared comments.
.

Thank you all and see you around!
.

So long!
.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Free counter and web stats