viernes, 18 de marzo de 2011

Story Fields at ALL Training Courses

.
Last February I was, once again, very pleased to be a member of the team of trainers working at ALL - Alternative Language Learning- , to train teachers from all over the country in the application of this innovative methodology.
.
As part of the training course I delivered a session on Storytelling, and I shared some very nice stories with all the participants.
.
It was a very insightful and rewarding experience, which I hope all those of us involved can cherish and nurture from in the months to come.
.
A special word of thanks to all the trainees and to Maria Marta Suarez, creator of the methodology, to Grace Buscaglia, and to my fellow trainers and friends: Daniela Borlenghi, Mariela Salto and Eugenia Dell'Osa.
.
Thank you ALL!
.
Enjoy your weekend, and so long!
.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Free counter and web stats