viernes, 9 de abril de 2010

Event at Centro Cultural Risas de la Tierra

Today I held my first 2010 meeting at Centro Cultural Risas de la Tierra, Jardin de Magdalena Fleitas. The event was entitled Stories to Welcome Autumn, and I was joined by very enthusiastic two- to- four- year old participants, who came with their mums, dads, nannies and even grannies!
We had a lovely time singing, playing and listening to some of my favourite stories!
Thank you all for joining me again this year and I hope I can see you again on May 7th for our next event!

So long!

Note: Story Fields holds one-hour-long story telling sessions at Risas de la Tierra every first Friday of the month at 17.30hs. Please call or e-mail beforehand to make sure we can have a spot for you and your child.
Risas de la Tierra: 4802-2683
marianderfler@storyfields.com.ar



.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Free counter and web stats